Browse through and shop our collection of vintage products: t-shirts, posters and magnets to show your support for the work that have do
The #CleanSheffield campaign started in 2016 with a partnership between Sheffield City Council and Keep Britain Tidy.
The aim of the campaign is to encourage more businesses, community groups and individuals to take pride in their community and not to drop litter on the ground. The main message, is if you see litter on the ground then don’t just walk past it, pick it up and put it in the bin. Find out more about #CleanSheffield on social media - twitter @Clean_Sheffield, facebook or instagram @cleansheffield.
We want more people to take responsibility for the environment, help raise awareness of the impact litter is making and help influence more positive behaviours in order to keep Sheffield clean.
Sheffield is claimed to be the greenest city in Europe and Sheffield City Council are doing a great deal to keep it clean. The Council
• spends a massive £4 million a year on cleaning litter from its parks and streets
• employs over 200 street cleansing staff
• collect 3,600 tonnes of litter and have 3,500 litter bins across the city
In addition, Sheffield City Council work closely with an army of volunteers, who also play a vital part in keeping the city clean.
The cost and effort are great, yet unfortunately many areas are still tainted with litter. We want to go above and beyond to make Sheffield an even better environment for everyone to live, visit and spend time in, but in order to do this we need YOUR help.
The commitment is simple but will make a big difference to a cleaner future for the city.
We pledge to:
1. Sign up to the #CleanSheffield business e-newsletter and receive the latest news and information on the campaign
2. Keep the front of our business litter free
3. Display the pledge sign in our shop front (either as a window sticker or certificate)
Download the Business pledge form now and email your completed copy to email@example.com
1. Sign up to the #CleanSheffield e-newsletter and receive the latest news and information on the campaign
2. Plan to pick up litter if you see it (e.g. during an organised litter pick and/or on your walk to the shops)
3. Display the pledge sticker in your community group area or home window (either as a window sticker or certificate)
Download the Community group pledge form now and email your completed copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Business pledge form (email your completed copy to email@example.com)
• Community pledge form (email your completed copy to firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Volunteer information
• Risk Assessment template (Excel doc)
• Press release template - coming soon
• Community poster - city wide
• Community poster - Darnall
• Community poster - Ecclesall
• Community poster -Spital Hill
• Website banner
• Facebook profile image
• Facebook cover image
• Twitter header image
• Twitter profile image
• Instagram image
Keep Britain Tidy is a registered Charity No. 1071737. Registered as a Company limited by guarantee in England & Wales No. 3496361. Registered office at Elizabeth House, The Pier, Wigan, WN3 4EX.
Please be patient while our server is processing your request.
If you encounter any errors please contact us.