Inspiring Green Communities - Level 1
Inspiring Green Communities
Level 1: basics for engaging communities
To provide an introduction to basic community outreach skills that are needed to promote pro-environmental behaviour change.
This course is ideal for those who want to learn about and how to apply basic outreach and engagement techniques in their community.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
• Recognise the different needs of your community
• Understand barriers and incentives to change
• Understand how to engage different audiences
• Develop and deliver effective outreach, such as events and roadshows
• Learn how to apply monitoring and evaluation techniques to community engagement
This one day course is a highly practical introduction to the fundamentals of community engagement.
The day will cover:
• Mapping your communities and their needs
• Key communication skills to present messages effectively
• What makes a great outreach event;
• Did it work – what should we be monitoring?
Inspiring Green Communities Part 2
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 549 0305