Combating Scrap Metal
This course will cover legislation applicable to scrap metal and the regulatory and enforcement framework and powers that exist to combat the issues and implications that surround the growing criminal impacts of metal theft.
• An overview of relevant offences
• Regulation in the context of scrap metal
• Cross agency enforcement actions and solutions
• Investigation, suspension and revocation powers
• PACE interview technique & practice
• Court process witness procedure & practice
• Court powers and sentencing guidelines
Who would benefit from attending this seminar?
Anyone involved in dealing with scrap metal issues including:
• Local authority officers
• Environment Agency officers
• Police / Transport Police
Duration: One day 9.30 am - 4.30 pm
This course is currently being reviewed. If you are interested in being kept informed of developments, please contact the Training Team on email@example.com.
Organisations can have exclusive training at their premises if there are between 8 and 15 delegates. As a host authority you will need to provide:
· Refreshments (including lunch)
· Multi Media Projector (optional)
In-house prices start from £1800 + VAT.