Making the most of NI195 and LEQS Data Workshop
The aim of this interactive workshop is for learners to understand the importance of data collected and how it should be used to shape service delivery strategies.
Learners will apply examine the re-allocation of resource to drive improvements and efficiencies.
By the end of this workshop course, delegates will be able to:
- Have an appreciation of the principles of performance monitoring
- Examine NI 195 and LEQS Data examples and start to make recommendations
- Discuss how re-allocation of service provision can make efficiency savings
- Interrogate their own data (brought on the day) and produce an action plan detailing improvements to service and forecast outcomes
Who would benefit by attending this course?
This workshop will benefit those officers/managers who are responsible for making efficiency savings. It is assumed that all learners have an appreciation of NI 195 and LEQS data.
Learners are requested to bring their own data with them to allow them to tailor their action plan around their own service delivery.
10.00am – 3.30pm (5 hours)
£149.00 + VAT per delegate
Organisations can have exclusive training at their premises for a maximum of 25 delegates. As a host school you will need to provide:
- Venue Refreshments (including lunch)
- Screen Multi Media Projector (optional)
£2,500 + VAT for organisations hosting the training.