Managing Local Environmental Quality in your Neighbourhoods
Participants will, as a key element of estate management, have improved skills in maintaining cleaner, safer and greener neighbourhoods.
By the end of the course delegates will be able:
- To appreciate the link between estate management, KLOE 6 and maintaining local environmental quality;
- To consider the individual, social, economic and environmental issues that have an impact on local environmental quality and how they relate to the way services are provided;
- To identify the conflicts between different services and how these can be tackled;
- To identify the range of powers that are available including enforcement, and the benefits of working in partnership with local authorities;
- To consider the factors that are needed to develop a local environmental quality strategy, including monitoring, education and enforcement;
- Learn how to implement and apply a performance management tool
Who would benefit by attending this course?
Staff and experienced community representatives who are involved in estate management
This course has been accredited by the Chartered Institute of Housing and awarded six continuous professional development points.
Duration: 10.00 am – 4.30 pm
Organisations can have exclusive training at their premises if there are between 8 and 15 delegates. As a host authority you need to provide:
- Refreshments (including lunch)
- Multi media projector
Prices start from £1800 + VAT