This course is an extremely useful tool for motivating frontline staff. It will help them recognise the importance of their role in achieving better local environmental quality.
By the end of this training delegates will be able to:
- Understand the importance of the customer (out in the field - representing your council);
- State the importance of local environmental quality;
- State the grades A-D for litter, detritus, fly-posting and graffiti and explain differences;
- Know who to report problems to and give feedback to;
- Understand their role and what would make it more effective..
Who would benefit by attending this course?
Front line staff - Street Cleansers, Waste Operatives, Caretakers.
This course is accredited by the Chartered Institution of Wastes Management, and provides 3 hours of Continuing Professional Development. The course is endorsed by the British Cleaning Council.
This training is delivered in a 3 hour programme to minimise disruption to service delivery
- 1 course £1500 (maximum number of 15 delegates)
- We can offer a discount price of £2800 for 2 courses if provided on same day (usual price £3000).
- Dependent on client requirements
Other courses which may be of interest
- Effective street cleansing
For further information and course dates email firstname.lastname@example.org